ICBP® Jumbo is the biggest design solution of our Low Pressure Carburizing furnace range. It maintains all the compact and modular qualities of the ICBP® Flex however, design goes further in terms of volume and number of parts treated in a low pressure carburizing installation. Thanks to this concept the length of the load can reach 1200mm. The transfer module is isolated and heated to guarantee quenching uniformity from one load to the next. This modularity guarantees the possibility of mixing any type of process, between oil quenching and gas quenching with a continuous workflow.
Advantages of the ICBP Jumbo
- Can accommodate up to 12 cells in the same row
- Fully compatible with all versions of AMS2750E aerospace specification
- Compact systems with the cells facing one another and the possibility to have gas and oil quenching on the same installation
- Possibility to perform maintenance from the back AND the front of the cell DURING production thanks to rails on which the cells are mounted which make the maintenance position possible.
- Vacuum Carburizing
- Vacuum Carbonitriding
- High Temperature Tempering
- Vacuum Annealing
*if appropriate options are chosen