Our Flex is the most innovative and popular solution of ECM’s Low Pressure Carburizing furnace range.
The modular and compact design of the Flex vacuum furnace meets the highest demands in terms of productivity and part quality. The Flex can receive oil quenching cells (hot or cold), simple gas or reversible dual stream (up to 20 bar) quenching and heating cells, their number depending on the required production capacity. Convective cells to high temperature tempering are also available. A light heat-insulating transfer machine ensures that loads can move from one cell to another.
Our patents avoid the use of vacuum tight doors between different heating cells. An optional version AMS 2750 E is available. This modularity guarantees the possibility to mix any type of treatment recipe with a continuous workflow.
• Easy addition of treatment cells on existing installation to increase the productive capacity
• Less operating staff & shorter cycles of treatment
• Cold system, no fire hazard & elimination of scrap
• Thanks to test platform in ECM plant & integrated metallurgy laboratory
• Excellent from batch to batch, from part to part
• Machine compatible with AMS2750 and neutral atmosphere convection heating
• System for exhaust gas treatment
• Cooling water loop
• Power supply unit
• Quenching gas recovery system (for Helium)
• All peripherals such as washing machine, preheating, tempering, storage and loading/unloading stations, etc…
• Heating cell for deoiling and dewaxing (hot temperature tempering)