ICBP® Nano is the latest product in the range of Low Pressure Carburizing and carbonitriding furnaces, which uses technologies already proven on over 200 installations and 1000 ICBP® heating cells through out the world. The ICBP® Nano composes one module with 3 stacked up heating cells (which can be extended to 6 heating cells, corresponding to 2 heating modules) and gas quenching cells to quench the parts. The carburizing cells are stacked up to reduce the footprint’s installation as much as possible. The ICBP® Nano integrates directly into the production line which allows it to reduce the cycle time while simplifying the flow between the machining and heat treatment.
• Add 3 extra heating cells on an existing installation to increase production capacity
• Optimal performance due to our test platform and integrated metallurgy laboratory
• Directly integrate into the machining line.
• Shorter treatment cycles (possible speed: 1 load / 7.5 mm)
Shorten on-site installation time
• The equipment is completely assembled and tested before shipment with minimal disassembly/reassembly and to shorten start-up.
• Vacuum Carburizing
• Vacuum Carbonitriding
• High Temperature Tempering
• Vacuum Annealing