VERTICAL VACUUM OIL QUENCHING FURNACE DEDICATED TO LARGE SIZED LOADS
Our PFTH furnace is particularly adapted to the treatment of large size parts mainly found in aeronautical applications, such as landing gears. This vertical vacuum oil quenching furnace is also present in other industries that need to process heavy loads or long shafts.
This fully automated installation is specifically recommended for perfect result reproduction and increased productivity.
The PFTH design relies on 4 main features:
• High-temperature furnace (up to 1350°C) using low pressure carburizing solutions developed by ECM Technologies
• High efficiency oil quenching tank with cold water double-wall and integrated propellers
• Oil buffer tank, fully integrated underground in order to save floor space
• Mechanized elevator system, fast load transfer cycles. An original motorized clamp system supports the load in the furnace
• Low pressure carburizing
• Oil quenching under vacuum
|PFTH 900||900 x 1800 (D x H)||up to 1000kg|
|PFTH 1500||1500 x 1500 (D x H)||up to 2000kg|
• Compatible with AMS2750 & CQI9
• Water loop for cooling
• Secondary vacuum