ECM Heat Treat Robotics integrates and manages a diverse variety of robots for a wide range of applications. Our knowledge and expertise, as well as, available services ensure the successful integration of robots in your production line - not just your vacuum furnace.
An ECM USA solution, based off ECM Robotics (France), offers the best experience for your heat treat project from initial planning to installation and management. This is accomplished by using the latest technologies and adept ECM innovation. Virtual reality in the concept phase, 3D printers for design prototypes (grippers), and 3D simulations to validate concepts and to simulate cycles.
IMAGINING, CREATING & VISUALIZING
• Used during the planning phase to showcase the project and illustrate its feasibility
• Helps in dimensional, conceptual and anticipated future developments
• Shows the project in 1:1 scale – even before manufacturing
• Helps to optimize conception and further development
DESIGN, TEST & VALIDATE
• An innovative approach in developing and validating ECM patented grippers
• Optimized for the R&D phase to achieve time & cost reductions compared to aluminum prototypes
• Conceptual enhancements for flexibility and creativity
SIMULATE TO AUTHENTICATE
• Simulate real load scenarios to assure design expectations
• Depict cycle times to 1/10 of a second
• Payload charge simulations predict whether or not a load can be manipulated
• Overall validation of concept and cycle implementation